Our mission is to provide cutting-edge transfection and transduction reagents in order to enable life sciences researchers to achieve outstanding success. The company has established a strong position in the field of molecular delivery system with several patents and know-how for Magnetofection™, Magneto-biolisitic, magnetic-assisted transduction, Polyfection, Lipofection and 3D transfection, technologies.
OZ Biosciences has developed comprehensive lines of products:
1. Magnetofection™: a unique gene delivery method for in vitro and in vivo applications.
2. Lipofection: proprietary biodegradable lipid-based transfection reagents.
4. 3D transfection: allowing nucleic acid delivery directly into 3D matrix.
5. Protein delivery systems: including antibody & based on biodegradable lipid nanoparticles.
6. Cell specific reagents: For specific cells such as neurons and stem cells.
7. Vaccine Adjuvants: Standard & novel adjuvants for antigenic & genetic immunization
OZ Biosciences is located in Marseille - France and San Diego - USA. The French headquarter is based in the Luminy Scientific Park and the US branch is located in a Business Park near the heart of important biological research activities. The company was founded by three internationally recognized experts in molecular delivery systems, gene therapy and vaccines: Olivier Zelphati, Christian Plank and Jean Haensler. OZ Biosciences team is composed by experienced and proficient scientists in the area of molecular delivery systems. Our expertise in molecular delivery systems especially transfection is allowing us to collaborate with academic and industrial research laboratories. The company has received several prestigious national and international awards.
USA & CANADA
OZ Biosciences Inc.
4901 Morena Boulevard, #501
San Diego CA 92117
Ph: +1 (858) 246 7840
Fax: 1 (855) 631 0626